The biggest Hide and Seek game in Australia is going to be held soon. This is going to be as a part of the event organized for the awareness about cystic fibrosis in the vicinity.
This event was meant for the `Hunt for Roses' and the event has been organized by the Cystic Fibrosis Australia Group recently. It shall be on the 25th of May that the 65Roses Day shall be held and this shall be a another event to remember the fact that so many women have lost their health and lives, due to being unaware about the disease. There is dire need for all the more awareness to be spread about this cause in the time to come.
This is essential so that women can get things like these treated while there is still time. There is need for efforts to be made by the authorities to spread the message far and wide. People are taking good part in the event and more and more people are joining in gradually.
"We're inviting everyone to join in and search for a rose token and go in the running for some great prizes. Hiders from all over Australia, many of whom have a personal connection with Cystic Fibrosis, have hidden rose tokens, including Coffs Harbour", said CEO of Cystic Fibrosis Australia David Jack
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public