It has been revealed in a new report that Sunday will be the day of annual solar eclipse, which would be visible almost from China to Texas.
Scientists say that the annual solar eclipse is bit different from the total solar eclipse. While in the total solar eclipse, the moon lines up with the sun dead-on, in the latter case, the disc does cover the sun completely as the moon remains at the most distant point in the earth’s orbit.
It has also been told by them that the annual eclipse would be seen this year after a long gap of 18 years. It was last seen in the US in the year 1994. The report has unveiled that the sun transforming into a ring of fire would appear over several parts of Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Northern California and Texas. However, the best view is being anticipated in North Texas in the western sky right at sunset.
The annual solar eclipse covering 67 % sun would appear at around 8:21 p. m. It is being suggested that it should not be seen with the naked eye or binoculars, rather # 14 welder's glass or a solar filter is recommended.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez