As per recent reports, it is being said by a team of scientists that sun that releases energy with solar flares can even release superflares.
It has been told by the team that however, it does not seem so, but it is possible that sun releases 10,000 times more energy than it usually does. Although, this huge amount of energy release is not to be seen for the first time and a variety of stars release the same. It was never seen to be coming out of Sun.
The findings are based on the study conducted by the team of scientists. As per reports, the team had monitored and evaluated 83,000 sunlike stars over 120 days. It led them to conclude that slightly more than a hundred of them did so.
The group carried out the review in order to determine if sun-like stars, which have the same masses and temperatures as our star, could also release superflares. It was then found by them that the same was possible, but with least frequency. Also, lesser number even failed them to find out the cause behind the same.
However, the only idea that has been revealed is that these are somewhere related to hot Jupiters.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits