This 17-year-old boy, who was told by his doctors to not to expect any sort of miracles after his body rejected second heart transplant, has become an internet star. He recorded a farewell video, which mistakenly got posted on You Tube.
Shaun Wilson-Miller, of Melbourne Australia, recorded an inspirational video, in which he told that one should live life to its fullest, as no one knows what happens in the next moment. His video got posted due to a technical hitch, and next morning when Miller got up.
He saw that video has had 1.3 million views and many people have liked the video as well. He immediately became an internet star. Miller said, “If you think of the pipes around my heart as plants, those plants are slowly dying away. They can't just give me another transplant”.
Miller has become a source of inspiration for many people, and has inspired a band, which has recorded rap song after getting motivated by him. He has even found love of his life. He started relationship with a fellow heart patient some three weeks ago, but has been friends for last seven years. Miller said that the most difficult part is that he has to leave his girlfriend.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits