It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been a major fail witnessed in the hip implants being conducted. This has resulted in faulty implants for many people, and as many as 1,000 are now in need of a replacement operation.
The Federal Government is of the view that these products have recently seen a fall, and there is need for quick and efficient steps to be taken to control the situation before things go further out of hand. There was recently seen a failure in the PIP breast implants ad now there has been this failure of hip implants. It is essential that proper attention is paid towards the manufacturing and development of this material so that patients don’t have to face the same kind of failure in the future.
There is dire need for efforts to be made for properly making things work for the benefit of the people in need for help. This needs to be done so that no one has to bear such circumstances in the future The government also needs to make plans for the effective removal of these implants for the patients in need for care and help.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini