It has been recently revealed in a report that the firm which owns a personal spaceship is going to make its launch from the Cape Canaveral situated in Florida. The capsule is going to be unmanned and its mission is to take food and other supplies for the astronauts on the international Space Station. This is going to make it the first ever commercial aircraft for visiting the site. It shall be a major step because nothing like this has been done in the past and a lot of the future developments depend on the same.
"I feel very strongly that SpaceX would not have been able to get started, nor would we have made the progress that we have, without the help of NASA. That's the operating system that I have in my head of how to run an organization”, said Elon Musk, who founded SpaceX in the year 2002.
It remains to be seen how successful this operation becomes in the time to come and how it can be used in the time to come, for the purpose of supplying necessities to the astronauts at the space centre in the near future.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input