It has been recently revealed in a report that even though parents keep complaining about how they are constantly kept on their toes by their children; the pain is all worth it. It is revealed in a research that people who have children are happier in life that the couples who don't have children. There are many reasons for the same.
The joy that one's own offspring brings to them is higher than anything else one can ever feel. This is what makes it all the more important for people to have babies.
It is not only general wellness, but also physical and mental strength and support that having children can give to people.
The research has been done by a team of scientists from the three major universities in North America. They are all of the view that having babies gives a person a lot of joy and excitement and things to do in life, thus keeping him/ her engaged and fulfilled in life.
"This series of studies suggest that parents are not nearly the 'miserable creatures' we might expect from recent studies and popular representations. If you went to a large dinner party, our findings suggest that the parents in the room would be as happy", said UBC Psychology Prof. Elizabeth Dunn, who co-authored the study.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez