It has been recently revealed in a report that the anti- gambling campaigning teams are making urges towards the NRL towards making the same sort of proposal as the AFL for the poker machines placed in clubs.
The AFL is planning to seek consortium deals so that they can buy machines from the clubs as well as take over the leases for the same. It was revealed by the senator Campaigner Nick Xenophon that there are many ill effects that gambling is bringing for the society and there is dire need for efforts to be made by the authorities to control the same in the time to come.
"We are prepared to open the batting on being the intermediary for them. If a group or several groups were interested in buying the machines, we would facilitate. It is fair to say our clubs are interested in that process", said AFL chief Andrew Demetriou.
It remains to be seen what can be done in the matter in the future so that people don't have to suffer being at the vulnerable and weak end of gambling exposure. It can be seen in the time to come, how things go about and how the situation can be controlled.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez