It has been revealed that a new fundraising event is going to be organized by the cancer council, as a part of the Australia's Biggest Morning Tea event. This is going to be fundraising event which is going to be held for making more and more people aware about the need for staying alert about concern its most gruesome forms.
This is going to be major fundraising events which shall help the authorities gather money that shall be given for the effective research and development for cures for the disease. There is need for making more and more people come to terms with the fact that cancer can be a gruesome disease in all its forms and there is need for efforts to be made by general people to fight back towards it.
"I've watched my sister-in-law's mother battle cancer and undergo treatment like radiation therapy and I want to do whatever I can to make sure that others don't have to experience the heartache of a cancer diagnosis", revealed Cara Smith Buchholtz.
It remains to be seen how many people get motivated by this new drive and become more alert and attentive towards regular tests and screenings in order to avoid the onset of this killer disease.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns