It has been recently revealed in a report that the MPs have said that in wake of making for growth in the economy, there shouldn't be any reckless efforts made by the authorities that might use a potential threat to the environment in the vicinity.
The MPs are of the view that `Green investment' should be a major part for the growth of the country's statistics as a whole idea. With the economic development of the nation, there is dire need for making benefits for the environment as well. This is because there is need for conserving the nature, so that it doesn't deteriorate any further and result in negativity for the world in the long run.
"The prime minister should show leadership and put the green economy at the heart of the government's plans to revive the economy. The Treasury seems to see environmental regulations as nothing more than costly red tape", said Joan Walley, chair of the EAC.
It remains to be seen what can be done in the matter in the future and how long does the government ignore the issue of environmental conservation for making its own gains.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns