It has been recently revealed in a report that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency has recently called off a number of salad bags from the Gills brand. This has been done because it is suspected it might be affected by Listeria bacteria.
These recalls were also made in other brands of packed salads like Sysco Natural Salads as well as River Ranch. The good part is that there haven’t been any cases of the disease found due to eating these salads so far. However, there is need for a thorough investigation to be done in order to find whether these salads were really contaminated. This also means there is need for investigating the conditions in which these salads were packed, so that the root cause of the problem can be found.
Currently, people of the vicinity need to avoid eating these salads, till the time there is an announcement made about them being safe. It remains to be seen what happens in the time to come, and how these salads can be marked safe in the future. It is essential that food products are checked many times for their safety, so that people don’t fall prey to contaminations.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez