As per reports, it has been revealed that Facebook has not performed well on Wall Street, which has raised concerns among many. Experts are now raising questions in regard to its credibility and have been thinking about the benefit of investing in Facebook.
However, small companies seem to be having different concerns as they are thinking about the ad that gets published on Facebook. Some experts are of the view that small businesses can take advantage of Facebook, as they will have to pay economic cost to get their ad on Facebook.
Jeff Macke and Todd Schoenberger, both internet marketing experts, are of the view that there is no scope of Facebook’s growth. Todd said that poor performance of Facebook will also take away its followers, as they will lose interest in the site.
In addition, it has been found that Facebook advertising revenue has gone down by a significant rate and is also quite low in comparison to its all time rival Google. It is also possible that advertisers start preferring Google and other search engines instead of Facebook. However, others experts are of the view that no one can steal the popularity of Facebook and it will remain as one of the best ways to promote the company.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez