As per reports, it has been revealed that Motorola Mobility has called for a ban on the sales of Microsoft’s the Xbox 360 S in the US. It is said that Motorola Mobility will win the case as an administrative law judge has recommended the same.
Motorola Mobility filed a law suit against Microsoft in which it told that Microsoft's Xbox 360 has infringed its five patients. Some of the things were infringing video uploading technology and wi-fi details also.
It was proved last month that Microsoft has infringed four patents and if last one also gets proved, then in the next hearing, Motorola Mobility has a strong chance to ban the sales of the X-box in the US. Judge David Shaw, who is hearing the case, had same views and affirmed that the 4GB and 250GB versions of the Xbox 360 S console should be banned.
“Additionally, it has not been alleged or shown that Sony or Nintendo would fail to meet the demand for consumer video gaming consoles in the event”, said Shaw.
In addition, it has been found that Motorola won a similar case in Germany, which led to the banning of Windows 7 and the Xbox 360 in the country.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez