The drug-related violence in Mexico has been on a high. But with the events that have surfaced, the violence has dropped to new depths. The latest atrocity in Mexico's ever-more-depraved drug war has shown that these goons would go to any levels. Over 49 people were mutilated and their bodies were piled with heads, hands and feet missing. They were then thrown by the side of a road leading to the U. S. border.
The cartel henchman nicknamed "El Loco" has been reported to be behind the massacre. According to the authorities, he acted on the order of the brutal Zeta paramilitary force which wanted to send a message to the long-dominant Sinaloa cartel and its allies. This tension between the two groups has risen over the years and has resulted in deaths of 50,000 lives in less than six years.
Both the gangs have had opportunities to spill blood on the roads of Mexico and they haven’t missed any. Earlier when only one group was in control, the bloodshed was minimal, but as the two sides have come out to lock horns with each other there has been a steep rise in drug related violence.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez