In a recent report, it has been claimed that Social networking giant Facebook would be unveiling its own smartphone. There are chances that the smartphone would be unveiled in 2013, and that is what is keeping the market abuzz.
It is believed that there has been even recruitment done earlier for the same and even the company had entered into a partnership with HTC last year too. It is believed that the company had roped in experts who have been part in making the iPhone and iPad. It is believed that the way social and mobile games has been moving ahead, a Facebook smartphone could make a hell lot of difference in the time to come.
It was in the last month that John Schappert, former chief operating officer of EA and VP of Xbox Live, had claimed that social and mobile games are growing leaps and bounds and that’s what has affected the business of tradition games. There is need for steps to be taken to revitalize the traditional games business model.
"Mark is worried that if he doesn't create a mobile phone in the near future that Facebook will simply become an app on other mobile platforms”, said a Facebook employee.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez