Australia's Biggest Morning Tea event is one the most memorable events. It is one of the events in which people world for noble cause while having great fun. Tea events are being organized so that funds can be raised for cancer research, prevention and support services for cancer patients across the country.
Recently, Stawell organized the event and a great number of people took part in it. Some of the places where the event was organized were Stawell Library, Stawell Regional Health's Bennett Centre, Woolworths and Stawell Secondary College.
Library officer Sepe Illig was of the view that they had great fun and were also able to raise $300. Having tea and discussing things is the best combination so far, and using it for a noble cause is a great way to raise funds.
In addition, the Bennett Centre also organized the event. They have been taking part in the event for last seven years and have tried to improve with every passing year. Travelscene American Express said that there could not have been better end to the month.
They have now officially associated with the charity and hope to work hard for him. "It gave people the opportunity to sit, have a chat and catch up while raising money for the Cancer Council”, said Express people.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone