Recent reports have revealed that dark chocolate might be good for people. The research is of the view that eating dark chocolate might help in slashing down the risk of diabetes as well as heart diseases.
This might be another reason for chocolate lovers to pile in the tasty dark chocolates. Another new found benefit of the same includes that it can even cut down the risks and complications for those people who already are at a risk of heart attacks.
It was recently revealed by a team of researchers from the University of Melbourne, that the cost effective dark chocolate would be able to ideally prevent the risk of a number of diseases and there is need for people to resort to such simple means of prevention rather than eating medicines later.
The reason for the same is that it is rich in flavonoids that are good for the body. "The blood pressure lowering and total cholesterol lowering effects of dark chocolate consumption provide a non-drug treatment option, either alone or in combination with therapeutic interventions. Chocolate benefits from being by and large a pleasant, and hence sustainable, treatment option", said the researchers.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits