As per reports, it has been revealed that New York’s Mayor Michael Bloomberg is planning to put a ban on the big bottles of cold drinks. He thinks these over-sized sugary drinks are no less than alcohol and equally harms the health of people.
Bloomberg was of the view that it is a high time now that they should do something to curb obesity among their children. Seeing children getting fat day by day is no solution to the problem and they have to make sure that they take all the possible actions, which can bring a decline in the childhood obesity.
Obesity has become a national issue, which needs a quick solution. Bloomberg said that no sugary drink of more than 16 fluid ounces will be allowed, which means that people have to take their super-sized bottles out of their fridges and cafes.
Bloomberg clearly said the decision they are taking is meant for the better health of people. It has to be thought by people that whether or not they want to lead a healthy life. ‘‘But I think it’s fair to say that, while everyone else is sitting around complaining, New York City is acting”, said Bloomberg.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez