As per reports, it has been revealed that Leap Wireless International Inc. will become the first US phone company to sell the iphone 4S. The iphone being provided by the Leap will be available at $500 and the simple iphone 4 will be available for $400.
Services which will be provided by the company include unlimited calls, texting and data at the cost of $55 per month. Leap officials were of the view that they deal in no contract services and according to that iphone service was best suited for them. They agreed that no-contract condition has restricted their dealing area, but they cannot do much about it.
It has been revealed that the novel services will be available to 6.2 million subscribers and will be able to cover 70% of the areas. It shall be noted that it is not the first company which has started to provide iphone services, as Open Mobile, which serves in Puerto Rico, was the first US Company to sell the services.
Leap CEO Doug Hutcheson said, "Launching iphone is a major milestone for us and we are proud to offer iphone customers attractive nationwide coverage, a robust 3G data network and a value-packed”.
- Dell set to introduce its Dell Chromebook 11
- LG announces $349-priced G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition tablet
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally