It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been a huge sum of money granted to the team of researchers by the federal authorities for the effective finding of the cure for Hendra virus. It was revealed by Tanya Plibersek, the Health Minister that there would be a huge sum of $3 million which shall be forwards for the purpose of funding different projects which shall be able to find an appropriate cure for the disease.
There s need for efforts to be made for the proper research and development of a cure and prevention mode of this disease. This is because it’s about time something was done about it.
This is because there are a number of new cases of the disease coming up. It remains to be seen what can be done about the matter in the time to come and how the efforts of the authorities are able to find a cure for this impending dangerous disease.
"Their horses don't have to get Hendra virus. It's about the separation of flying foxes from horses and also for humans it is about veterinarians and people taking precautions with horses when they are sick”, said Queensland Chief Veterinary Officer, Dr Rick Symons.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone