It has been recently revealed in a report that the secret spaceplane sent by the U. S. is going to land soon to earth. They are scheduling its return to the earth by the start of the month of June. The name of the spacecraft is X-37B and the mission of the same is also not disclosed to anyone but the top officials of the vicinity. There is need to maintain certain secrecy about the same, because it might be involving a number of close ties with the development and research of newer information about the universe.
"The X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle, or OTV, is a non-operational system that will demonstrate a reliable, reusable, unmanned space test platform for the U. S. Air Force. The objectives of the OTV program include space experimentation, risk reduction and a concept of operations”, said the Fact sheet of the Air Force.
It remains to be seen whether it has been able to complete the secret mission it had been sent on. It also remains to be seen what sort of facts and myths it has got with itself from its far off conquest.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK