It has been recently revealed in a report that the International Energy Administration has announced that as the rates of emissions have reached to such a high level and now there is going to be some new and effective steps taken for the proper dealing with this problem.
It has further been revealed by the experts that the window that usually was supposed to help to bring down global warming by a few levels is now sort of coming closer and this means there is no respite from the heat in the atmosphere in the time to come.
“The northern sites in our monitoring network tell us what is coming soon to the globe as a whole. We will likely see global average CO2 concentrations reach 400 ppm about 2016”, said Pieter Tans, an atmospheric scientist with NOAA’s Earth System Research Laboratory (ESRL) in Boulder, Colo.
It remains to be seen how things go from here and whether or not, the authorities can incorporate any such methods that help in bringing down the rates of global warming in the time to come. There is dire need to do something about the increasing heat levels as well.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone