It has been recently revealed in a report that visitors are going to be allowed in the shuttle mock up in the time to come. This is going to be held at the intersection of the Space Centre Boulevard together with the East NASA parkway.
The eight day trip of the Space Shuttle Explorer to Houston has finally been finished now. There shall be a replica of the similar mission created in the time to come, something that would help in bringing the general people closer to this to find out about the same.
“Our goal is to tell the story of Johnson Space Center’s part in flying the shuttle missions, The enormity of that is really going to strike a chord with folks when they come to see it”, said Richard Allen, President and CEO of Space Center Houston.
It remain to be seen how successful this mission becomes and how the people can make most out of this opportunity in the time to come. This shall be an amazing learning experience for the people interested in the same.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK