It has been revealed in a report that there might soon be a major problem seen in the universe. This would be when the Milky Way Galaxy might collide with another galaxy in the near future. This has been revealed by a team of researchers. They are of the view that there might soon be an incident when the Milky Way galaxy might witness a collision with another one on its way.
This has been revealed according to the newest calculations made by the Hubble Space Telescope. They are of the view that this might soon be the case in the time to come. It has been found that it might collide with the Andromeda galaxy, in the next 4 billion years.
It has been found that due to mutual gravitational attraction, these galaxies are sort of moving closer to each other. There is currently need for more research to be done to find out what sort of an effect this movement of the galaxies shall have on the earth as well as the stars in the future. It remains to be seen if things can be made more pronounced about the same in the time to come, so that the further mysteries of the universe can be seen.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns