As per a survey being taken out by Gnu Insurance, it has been revealed that in order to save money, Britons do not abide to the medical advices being given to them, at the time they go out on holidays.
In order to reach at the above given statement, the surveyors asked questions from 2,000 holidaymakers and it was found that they either do not buy packed bottles or do not take vaccination and fall ill.
Men are more likely to ignore doctor’s advice than women. Not only this, it was also found that people belonging to the age group of 18 and 24 are the ones, who do not follow any medical advice. The survey revealed that 20% of the holidaymakers will either suffer a fall or they will fall sick in next one year.
Some of the common healths problems from which they suffer are food poisoning, car accident, falling from bike, a skiing accident. People belonging to the age group of 45 and above are least likely to suffer any kind of illness.
Gnu Insurance general manager Paul Thilo said, “Our research demonstrates travelers’ laissez-faire attitude to safeguarding against health risks abroad. With a high proportion of people also not taking out insurance”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez