It has been recently revealed in a report that a teenager who weighs 380 kg has vowed that she will lose weight. The name of the girl is Georgia Davis and she is 19- years-old. Doctors are of the view that if she doesn’t lose weight soon, she might be at a risk o losing her life.
It was recently seen that she was literally rescued out of her house in a mission when she got stuck and couldn’t move out on her own. Her own home had turned to become a prison to her. She is currently recovering her condition in the hospital
The doctors are of the view that if she doesn’t lose weight fast, she will be put to a risk of a number of diseases. This calls for efforts to be made by the family as well as the girl herself to control her weight while she can save her life.
It remains to be seen whether she can get what she is set to achieve and whether she can shed off the excess pounds to have a better life in the time to come. She needs to follow a healthy lifestyle routine to fulfill this massive task.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns