Good news is Britain's fattest teenager Georgia Davis is making efforts to reduce her weight. She has even lost three stones, said doctors, who are treating her in hospital.
Georgia used to weigh 63 stones at the time when she was taken to hospital from her home. She was unable to get up from her bed, and asked help from her Facebook friends, who further asked police for the same.
Police spent about eight hours to free her from her home, by breaking centre walls of her room. They then took her to hospital in ambulance where she was warned by the doctors that she badly needs to lose weight, as otherwise she will lose her life.
It has been found that she used to eat eight kebabs at one time and three litre coke with it. A fast-food company owner revealed the truth and affirmed that she used to spend £5,000 a year on fast food items that she used to buy from her place.
Georgia now weighs 52 stones, and is on strict diet that includes fresh fruit, juices and home cooked food. "She had the fright of her life being marooned in the house and she's ready to accept she needs to change her habits", said her mum Lesley.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits