It has been recently revealed in a report that binge drinking might be the reason for a number of problems that people might not even have thought of. The rattrap of life is such that it has led to people working very hard on weekdays and then consequently binging on food and alcohol when it comes to weekends.
This is what causes a lot of health problems for them. It has recently been said that binge drinking might be the reason for irregular heartbeat, as well as lower down the levels of cardiovascular health as well.
There is dire need for efforts to be made in making people aware about how they might be risking their lives by drinking too much.
Researchers from California are of the view that drinking too much might lead to artial fibrillation and this is what tends to cause arrhythmia or irregular heartbeats.
People need to understand that they can have better life with the help of a controlled lifestyle. It remains to be seen how many people can have the right sort of approach towards life in the time to come, and how many can opt for a better organized way of living with less alcohol involved.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez