It would indeed be worth waiting to have a look how Venus will slowly cross the face of the sun. It was told that one and all should not miss this opportunity on June 5 when it would happen and people Tuesday from the Western Hemisphere would be able to see the rare event. It was told that the event would be very much visible from the western Pacific, eastern Asia and eastern Australia, while other parts of the globe would be able to look at the event partially.
It was also told that Venus would appear as a small black dot across the surface of the sun. While astronomers are all set to track the event, it would be worth seeing what all would be revealed in the time to come.
However, it has been made clear that one should take all necessary precautions to view this. All those who are keen to witness this must use eclipse glasses so that there is no effect on eyes.
The event has even raised anticipation among museums, observatories and astronomy clubs, which are making special arrangements so that people can see this with the help of telescope. It was also told that there are chances that NASA might stream a live webcast from Mauna Kea, Hawaii.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez