As per reports, it has been revealed that a woman, who came to get her check up done at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, and was later, admitted in the hospital for kidney transplant was fined a huge sum as she left her car at parking lot.
She did not have an idea that she will be admitted in the hospital, and was unable to move the car to another place after the surgery. The hospital warden did not give importance to her condition and attached 10 parking tickets on her car.
The woman, who has undergone the operation, was of the view that it is quite wrong that she has been such a huge sum. It was not her mistake and did not have an idea that she will be admitted in the hospital.
Andrew Davies, who is the Tory leader in the Welsh Assembly, said that he very well understands the parking regulations and knows that parking space is needed in hospitals. But some amount of compassion was needed, which the warden did not provide.
“We can confirm the parking charge notices have been removed from the vehicle and we’re working in partnership with Cardiff and Vale University Health Board to resolve this issue”, said A Vinci Park UK spokeswoman.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez