As per reports, it has been revealed that the British Medical Association has decided that it will going on strike on the 21st of June. It is the first time that such strike is going to take place in last 40 decades.
The BMA is split over the industrial strike decision where half of them think it is the right ways to show their resentment towards the government decision in regard revised pension policies. There is another group which states that it is unethical way to protest against the government.
Initially, majority of the BMA members said that they will take part in eth strike. Later on, thousands of doctors said that they will not support the BMA’s decision and will continue to perform their duties on the day of strike.
The government is unaffected by the BMA’s decision and has revealed that the BMA is doing wrong with people and a lot of public will have to suffer due to BMA’s decision, which is not going to help anybody.
“We are taking this step very reluctantly, and would far prefer to negotiate for a fairer solution. But this clear mandate for action – on a very high turnout”, said the BMA council.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez