Having no sight at a very tender age is the worst nightmare that any child can have. It is a time when a kid discovers most of the amazing thing of life. But the light in the life of Marwanijun was not even present.
The parents of the boy were devastated after they found that their son was born with only smooth skin in the sockets where his eyes should be. But his father Madamihan and mother Salamu did not lose faith.
It is said that where there is hope there is a ray of light to guide you through. Since he was eight months old, Marwanijun has been flashing light at the socket where his left eye should be. What is more profound is the fact that he can sense this light. The doctors after taking this into account found that he has an eye under the skin there but it is too sensitive to ever be exposed.
The boy was not suitable for any kind of surgery because his eye has no lens. Even if the surgery exposed his left eyeball, he would not be able see anything. The only option with them is that to wait till he is 16 years old after which he would be suitable for artificial eye installation.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns