Many health experts have been adjudicating that a person should regularly visit a dentist to ensure that their oral health is good. It is often seen that many people are not vary of their dental hygiene which can lead to a lot of diseases. There have been many campaign and studies to raise awareness among people to ensure that they keep a good oral health. But it seems that a lot still has to be done
This is evident from the fact that has come up in a new research for Bupa. It states that while most believe that the quality of a person's teeth has a major impact on career or romantic life, only half visit the dentist regularly. It is estimated that two thirds believe that having bad teeth can prevent you from finding a partner. More than half of the people believe that having nice teeth can help you get a better job while 46% believe having nice teeth can help you to make more friends.
But still only 53% attend a regular dental examination. What is more profound is that fact that 14% have not even used any dental services in the last four years while 4% having never visited the dentist at all.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez