Obesity has increased to such a great level across the countries in the world that it is now considered to be one of the preventable deaths. Obesity never comes alone, and gets hoard of disease along like diabetes, high blood pressure, and obstructive sleep apnoea, cancer and fertility issues.
There is a great need to take some stern action for the problem. Official records have revealed that annual cost of obesity in Australia is around $58 billion. The rising number of obese people and the amount that is spent on its cure has alarmed the government.
The government was of the view that it is a high time now that they should do something constructive to solve the problem. The government said that they have asked the authorities concerned to recognize obesity as a chief health priority, and take some stern steps about the same.
Experts were of the view that weight loss through exercise and diet control does not provide long-lasting effects. People who lose weight are not able to maintain it forever or for a long time. Only 3% people are said to maintain their weight loss, further revealed experts. In that scenario, a method is needed that can provide long-lasting effects.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez