It has been revealed in a new report that NASA’s space shuttle dubbed Enterprise has reached onto a floating museum in Hudson River in New York on Wednesday.
The report says that spacecraft had retired and had thus been decided by NASA to be sent to the museum, now called as the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
It is being said by New Zealanders, who are extremely excited to see the educational and historical space shuttle in their region, that it is great to have it. Since, children and they themselves would be able to view it closely and learn about it as well.
The shuttle has been lifted and put there with the help of a crane that made it to travel for the first time ever to its new home atop the flight deck of repurposed World War Two aircraft carrier.
As per the findings, Enterprise had been first thought to be named Constitution in honor of the bicentennial of the U. S. Constitution. But, the suggestion of Star Trek fans made it win millions of hearts and minds in New York.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez