It has been unveiled in a recent report that police in England has been warning people to be aware about some potentially lethal drugs that have been causing a large number of people to die.
As per the findings, the area’s biggest RockNess music festival had been held last night, which had gathered several thousands of people into the Highlands.
The drug paramethoxyamphetamine or PMA has been moving around in the UK, and its association with massive number of deaths in the region has concerned health experts. It is being said by them that it is more toxic than ecstasy tablets.
PMA is being said to cause hallucinations on being abused, which is not uncommon. Thus, DI Tommy Crombie affirmed, “Users need to be aware of the dangers and understand its potentially devastating effect”.
The report has found that the drug is pink in colour and is of the same size and shape as that of ecstasy. The warnings by police are being seen due to fear of festival-goers to be misled with the drug dubbed ‘pink ecstasy’ or ‘cloverleaf’.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez