Though Apple had filed a case against Samsung as an attempt to stop the launch of a new phone Galaxy S3 by the company, the company is on its way to launch the same by late June, as per a recent report.
It is being said that the court has denied Apple’s motion to add the Galaxy S3 to the existing list of lawsuits by the company against Samsung. The court has agreed for the launch to go smoothly.
The report has found that Apple had previously filed a lawsuit against the Galaxy Nexus and varied other products of Samsung, which are still in process.
As per the findings, the Judge claims that if Apple wants to continue with its row with Samsung over its new product’s release, it would require urging a new hearing. And the same would only be possible, once the Galaxy S3 is launched in the market on June 21.
A lawyer for Apple thus said in frustration, “Samsung is always one step ahead, launching another product and another product”.
The court orders have come after the last minute filing of a motion by Samsung that all things were uncertain and the phone would certainly be launched on the set date.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez