As per a recent report, Sony has revealed about its two new products amongst fresh Xperias, including Sony Xperia Miro and Sony Xperia Tipo Dual.
It has been told by the company that Sony Xperia Miro has been provided with 4GB of internal memory, a 3.5in display along with a 5Mp rear-facing snapper. Also, integrated social media features and a front-facing chat cam have been equipped in it.
The product is available in multi colours and it would come via Europe sometime in Q3 2012. It has also been featured with customizable illuminations.
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual was further explained by the firm, including it has an 800MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, which leaves behind the Tipo's meagre innards that possesses .5GB of internal memory only and a 3.2Mp camera.
It is being said that the former product would probably launch along with Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich, which would attract more of higher-end NXT generation siblings.
Also, the latter that comprises single-Sim brethren, the Tipo would also come near sometime of Miro’s launch. Prices of any of the products i. e. low-end social smartphone and the handset with dual-Sim capabilities have not yet been revealed, says the report.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez