In a recent report, it has been claimed that taking pure ecstasy is not that bad as presumed. It has been claimed by B. C.’s top health official, while there are warnings being sent by police in Alberta and British Columbia about the same street drug.
Dr. Perry Kendall is of the clear view that the results of taking MDMA are being exaggerated and there is nothing to worry much if it is being taken responsibly. On the same lines, he’s even asking to make it legal also so that it can be sold under the supervision of government.
“(If) you knew what a safe dosage was, you might be able to buy ecstasy like you could buy alcohol from a government-regulated store”, he added, while asserting that there is need to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
Apparently, a Harvard psychiatrist has also favored what Dr. Kendall has said now. While in no means, he’s promoting it for recreational use, he’s of the view that a rational call on the same in need of the hour.
It has been told that some 16 people have actually lost their life due to the same from the month of July and that’s what has caused so much of fear in the minds of concerned authorities.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez