There is very good news for all the Dropbox users on iOS. The company has recently updated the Dropbox App for iOS and there are a lot of changes that have been brought which would be appreciated by the user. But more importantly, the latest 1.5 version automatic uploads of photographs and videos in the camera. This was highly needed as it becomes very cumbersome for some people to upload picture and videos one by one. Now, the pictures and videos would be automatically uploaded over Wi-Fi or mobile data connections.
This feature was already available for android users but not on iOS. What is more profound is the fact that if a user opts for automatic video and photo uploading, then there is an additional 3GB storage that is added to the account. This is a very nice feature and much appreciated as the user won't have to worry regarding the storage space.
There are also some cosmetic changes that the company has brought to the gallery view. These changes would make it very easy to view videos and photos on the go. There are few other changes like the ability to move and delete multiple files at once of any size.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez