Apple's iPad is surely the reigning king of the tablet war. There have been many manufacturers that have tried to capture the market but have failed to do so. Moreover, it is being speculated that the Tablet market would soon take over notebooks as more and more people are opting for a sleek tablet over notebook.
The one player that has been out of this game was Microsoft. As most of the notebooks run on its operating system Windows, and the company has just come with its latest offering for tablets in the form of Windows 8, it was about time that the company itself jumped into this tablet market.
Now, the company is looking to bring in a tablet that can be seen as an iPad killer. Although the company has not given any insight to its upcoming event or the product that they would be unveiling, there are many people that are saying that an iPad killer is down the horizon.
In a blog, the company said it would be making a foray into a new hardware category that would put the company in direct competition. This was definitely aimed at Apple which is at the top in the tablet market.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez