As per a report a 9-year-old girl Martha Payne has gained around four million viewers for her blog Neverseconds merely in a month, after she posted an item on unhealthy lunch provided by her school.
The girl posting a picture of cupcake, sweet corn and potato croquette provided in the canteen to illustrate her words, had written that the quality grade is low. She said these food items are unhealthy, due to which she is unable to concentrate in classroom the entire day.
On finding that Martha, residing in Lochgilphead on Scotland's west coast, used a camera to take pictures of the foods, the Argyll and Bute Council has put a ban to stop her from taking camera in the school though.
But, the pictures have attracted many viewers along with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who appreciated her efforts and showed concerns that such food items may risk children of Type 2 diabetes in a later life.
Martha's father told that she rated the food on five grounds, including courses, price, healthiness and the presence of unwanted hair and number of mouthfuls.
Martha wrote on Friday, "I think you know why I don't have a picture today but I will have on Monday! Thanks to everyone that has helped to get my blog back on track".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez