In a very unlikely situation that no person can imagine, a woman got face to face with what many would term as the biggest nightmare while eating a portion of cooked whole squid. As she was eating her calamari, she felt a sharp pain in her mouth. The 63-year-old South Korean went to a doctor and was shocked to find that there were a dozen 'baby cephalopods' more commonly called baby squids in her mouth.
She told the doctors that that she could feel something moving in her mouth. They were in shape of a pod and covered with a material like that of a cement to make them stick to the surface. These pods are basically an ejaculatory apparatus which protects the baby squid till the till it ejects from it. It is covered with a material that is some form of a sperm which is expelled from the apparatus.
The doctors who removed the baby squids said, "She did not swallow the portion, but spat it out immediately. Twelve small, white spindle-shaped, bug-like organisms stuck in the mucous membrane of the tongue, cheek, and gums were completely removed, along with the affected mucosa".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez