As per recent reports, it has been revealed that finally, Microsoft has made a decision to enter in the world business of tablets. The traditional maker of hardware since years has announced that in yet few more months, it will be hitting the market with iPad.
However, the company has not declared much of the details related to its new decision. However, it has addressed that it will be conducting an event this Monday in Los Angeles, where it has assured that it will be announcing all of its major releases this year.
However, AllThingsD sources suggested that the company is majorly organizing the event to roll out its plan regarding the major hit of tablets in the market, promising to launch a significant competitor for Apple's range of iPADs.
The sources claimed: "Microsoft concluded that it needs its own tablet, with the company designing both the hardware and software in an effort to better compete against Apple's strengths".
Moreover, it has been suspected that the tablets developed by the company might run on both ARM-based processors and also traditional PC processors.
Apart from AllThingsD sources, even online site The Wrap believes that the company is on its way to develop its own devices.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez