Internet search giant Google adorned its homepage with an animated doodle to mark Father’s Day on Sunday.
The special animated Google doodle featured a remote-controlled robot serving a cup of coffee declaring dear old dad #1.
The letter "L" in the search engine’s logo portrayed as Dad, reading a newspaper while sitting in an armchair. A remote-controlled robot brought him a cup of coffee, while the letter "e" portrayed as a kid.
The kid (letter "e") would sneak out from behind the armchair with the remote in hand, and give a hug to his father. The rest of the letters of the logo would show up in grey to complete the search engine's name.
The doodle reminded us of the last month’s Mother’s Day doodle, in which the “Os” (kids) popped through a door to hug the “g” (mother).
Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June every year to mark and celebrate fatherhood.
Father’s Day was founded by Sonora Smart Dodd in Spokane, Washington. The first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez