The importance of a father in a family is subject to no debate. It is a known fact that a male is known to be the pillar of a family that supports each and every member. Although over the years the trend has changed and females have come head to head with males, still the significance of a father is something that cannot be weighed down.
A recent study conducted by the Bringham University has thrown some light on the importance of a father in a family, which is really vital to help their teenage children build up perseverance. This study comes in wake of father's day, in hopes that the vitality of a father in a family is understood.
The researchers observed over 325 two parent families that had children of the age of 11 to 14 years. The researchers found that those children who had a decisive effect on them from their fathers were academically better in schools and even had lower rates of felony.
This shows that it is not only important to have a father in a family but even more important thing for a father is to be a role model and guide the children towards right path.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez