Contrasting colors will give the needed weight loss, is the claim of a recent study being taken out by a group of researchers from the Cornell University, NYC. It has been revealed that if people eat in plates, which have different colors in comparison to their food, will help them to eat less.
It is not the first time when it has been said that color of plates have great impact on the quantity of serving being taken. In order to prove the same, Prof Brian Wansink, who took part in the study, was of the view that they enrolled a group of volunteers.
Two types of pasta, one in red sauce and second one in cream were being prepared to test the hypothesis. It was being noticed that those who took red pasta in red plate and white pasta in white plate, took 20% more pasta than those, who took red pasta in white pasta in red plate.
One of the reasons for filling up the plate will be that people do not get to know about the quantity, but same thing gets highlighted in contrast colored plates. "The secret of weight loss is a couple of small changes. One small difference like this every day could add up to a lot of pounds over a year", said Wansink.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez