Despite being a son of British cabinet minister Caroline Spelman, 17-year-old Jonny Spelman has asked for financial support from online users. It is quite recent news that Jonny's parents stopped providing financial support to him, as they do not want Jonny to build his career in body building.
Earlier, Jonny used to play rugby and it was assumed that he will be making a name in this sports. However, a transition was seen in his career preference, and he moved to body building. He started using steroids to make his body, and faced a 21-month ban from rugby matches.
Jonny then fully shifted towards body building, and have been on heavy steroids to make his body. Some of the experts are of the view that Caroline paid media for keeping Jonny's steroid news under wraps, and media also tried hard to do it.
Eventually, the news was leaked and since then, there have been many frictions between son and parents. Health experts were of the view that Jonny's parents must have supported him and through their love, they could have led him choose another career. Jonny was found to saying about his mother, "Betrayal not just of love and intimacy, but also of motherhood itself".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez