As per recent reports, it has been exclaimed that a 17-year-old tiger of Dreamworld's Tiger Island family has died. The white Bengal tiger called `Mohan' has been reported to have died after struggling hard for life, after he contracted an infectious and terminal kidney disease.
It has been recovered that Mohan was the eldest amongst all the tigers residing at the Dreamworld.
Dreamworld's Head of Life Sciences, Al Mucci, said, "It's a sad day for Dreamworld staff and the wider community. Mohan touched so many Australians who I think became better human beings with respect for him and other creatures".
Mr. Mucci stated that they have been with Mohan since he was a cub. He affirmed that Mohan was brought in this Tiger Island for the first time in 1995; it was one of the first inhabitants to be brought in the theme park.
He exaggerated that they have many memories with Mohan, those special moments they shared with him since the time he was brought.
It has been unveiled that Mohan is father to four cubs, namely Rama, Sita, Sultan and Taj, who are currently being brought up at the theme park.
However, they are happy that Mohan lived for more years than a normal tiger, who lives for not more than 12 years.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez