For the past 35 years, NASA’s Voyager 1 spacecraft has been revolving in the solar system with a particular aim. However, in the coming time, the mission would be fulfilled as the Voyager 1 would leave the solar system.
It is believed that for the very first time, a probe would dare to leave the solar system. It means that the probe would interstellar space. Although the Voyager would become first spacecraft to enter interstellar space, it is still unknown as to when that day will come.
Ed Stone from California Institute of Technology was reported saying, “The latest data indicate that we are clearly in a new region where things are changing more quickly. It is very exciting. We are approaching the solar system's frontier”.
Voyager 1 was launched together with Voyager 2 in 1977. At that time, the aim of the launch was to probe planets like Saturn and Jupiter. The two continued their journey and helped scientists in discovery new things about our solar system. The two are travelling in the thick layers of solar plasma and solar magnetic fields. It will take them long to travel across the layers and to enter interstellar space.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez